Tuesday, July 8, 2008

OMG!! Pencuri in the neighbourhood ?!!!

This morning 2.50am.. I woke up from my small room located at the back side of the house,
I heard many people talking, I was thinking, who the hell make such a noise in the middle of the night!! slowly I hear, something's not right, there were Chinese, Malay, Indian, Cantonese and also 5 of the guards of the Taman(an area of housing place)..
so I get up and find out what was happening..

And what i saw was a few guard and also my neighbors were talking bout something like..
"it hide at the staircase there, scare being bitten" something like tat ..
"Yesterday some boy took a ladder here in the afternoon, and they heard a basketball bouncing noise.." this too..

so here I was, thinking it was a rat or something, but they were no reason a rat can make the guard of the taman come over and wat's it with the ladder... so when I listen more clearly,
They were actually talking about a house robbery, some one climb to the roof with the ladder and enter the house through a hole in the roof, tat house was just beside the house behind my house, which is outside my room window..

Unfortunately, The theft was not caught yet, and there is no news of the theft yet.

No comments: