Monday, July 14, 2008

Second time to the KTV

I give it a rating of 3 out of 5.. 5 is very good
well, i added one point because of the buffet dinner only..
it wasn't as fun as the first time.. this time it was red box karaoke center.
well, the service was ok, the food was less to choose, the songs in the ktv(well, I could not find most of the song I wanted), and wat's worst is ..
The friends tat ask me to go, always had their chosen song push to the top of the play list, so it's like ur song will never reach the top.
got one time, I waited for the song that is only on the 3rd of the playlist but for hours, it never sang.. before going mad, I pushed that song to top my self and put the remote out of reach from them.. after that song only i give them back the remote .. i know,, i'm bad.. :p
but anyway.. not that fun.

better luck next time.. ^^

No comments: