Tuesday, August 12, 2008

a flat tire

A flat tire..
Y the heck am I getting all the blame for a lame flat tire.. =.="
I'm FAT ??!!! I'm HEAVY ??!! I'm BIGSIZE ??!!
=.=

well, here's the story, my.... let's just say "fren" for now..
he stay wit me .. he goes everywhere with his motor, since we came to PJ area.
he's been driving me all over. we share petrol money too..
then lately he say petrol price up. so dun wan go out eat le ..
so my only option for my dinner was 1Utaman shopping center food stalls and maggie mee.
but I accept it. and he didn't use his motor at all unless just go fetch his galfren.

long time since i ride on his bike d, then yesterday, I wanted to go bank to bank-in a cheque.
so I ask him to fetch me out. a 10 min ride to town. so We eat dinner in the uptown, and I finish my bank business.
the next morning, my other housemate told him that his tire was flat..
then he blame it all on me.. =.= saying because I was too heavy and make his tire flat.
saying that I sat till the tire fold and burst it.. man..
izit really me ? how can.. then now he say i have to pay for it..
well, blame it on me watever.. I dun giv a damn.. u wan ur money, take it.. watever..

No comments: