Tuesday, August 12, 2008

wat a morning (dota sniper accent)

wat eh morning. this happen on saturday morning.. have to go meet the project supervisor bout FYP.
the day before I was doing my Final Year Project(FYP) stuff, I even rush till 4something in the morning. phew, it's very tired man..

tired, I overslept n reach college late 20 min like tat. luckily, my supervisor was commenting on my partner's work.. so my partner left first because he have to go attend some meeting.
BUT "lucky" is not the word to use. now its my supervisor n me. yup 1 on 1.. damn..
I tot everything i did was perfect. but supervisor have to pull every detail and ask wat does this doing here, how does tat work.. crazy man.. and my work is all flushed away..

it's like accidentally find all the flaws in ur project n shoot at u.. like a machine gun for almost 2 hours.. ya, u might say it's a short time only , but when u are in my shoe , u'll feel like it's forever.
this that u dun really think of, will come out of my supervisor's mouth like a nail stab through u..

now, i have to redo my project's documentation again.

oh ya, pls have more teamwork and understand wat each other wan more. or ur'll get into trouble like me..

have a nice day.. ^^

No comments: