Friday, September 5, 2008

low times

everybody goes through up and down in their life, there are happy time, sad time, bad time, and even weird time.
well, I've been going through bad time my self now..
I dunno how to write it out. really complicated.
but to sum it, I am now learning to be a MAN. talk like a man, style like a man, mature like a man,
I wan to someone that ppl will come for fun, chat , and feel good with.
need some help..

I'm currently working on my voice, which is a really big issue, any idea how to talk louder and lower voice tone without sounding weird?

I'm also will try my best to adept to my fren's bad joke and how they communicate to each other.
I'm also trying to control my emotion. and not sensitive to useless emotional things.
to tell the truth, I get jealous really quickly. which is wat i really need to work on.
I'm a MAN.. a firm, confident, and mature MAN... rraaawwww!!!

how am i goin to achieve that? T.T

No comments: