Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sad Merdeka day n birthday for my fren

oh sad...
well, 31th August is the national day and also it's my best fren's birthday..
but unfortunately, her Little puppy died of sickness.. it's been sick over a month..
She even take to the vet but still the vet say it's hopeless. she fought on ..
taking care of the puppy, dun care whether it's smelly or dirty..
the pup's didn't eat n my fren force it to eat by smashing the food in to smaller pieces and mix wit water and let the puppy swallow. after doing that for a month.. the pup look a little healthier, my fren was so happy. BUT..
the pups gave up and when to heaven..
poor fren , crying whole day.. hope she'll be better soon..

maybe the puppy was pitying it's owner, everyday taking care of him. so hard..
maybe it's for the best..

end up, I didn't celebrate her birthday again.. feel so bad.. nvm, I'll treat her the next time we meet.

No comments: