Saturday, June 21, 2008

My first Strike gundam..Y(^.^)Y


Lukas's Strike Gundam+I.W.S.P
My first MG gundam. ... my precious(golem tone)
jealous ? haha... so happy that I bought it, yeah, it's kind of expensive but I like it, who cares anyway. It has almost all the cool weapon that a gundam ever needed, double blade, daikatana(great sword), dual hand gun, dual machine gun, Shield wit a Machine gun, one larger gun and etc..
haha.. well, dun worry guys, I'll upload the finish product a little later, cos haven't capture pictures of it yet.
it took me a week to finish fixing it .. man, it was better than I expected.. ya, it's not as good as the one u'll in a gundam shop display, but wat do u expect, it's my first MG(mastergrade) gundam. hope to get more soon .. the begining of my collection..

No comments: