Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Work...

Phew~~ work ya. work is good izit ?
but i'm now doing my industrail training ..
and i'm working my ass off .. a tons of work and a little time to do ..
well, my senior(the one who assign task) give me a freaking taskz..
she assign me to do the documentation for the whole system. (oh ya, i train in a programming company) the system specs of the system will be done my be ONLY.. how cool is tat..
And the thing is she only give me a week to do a month's job.
do u know to create a system, how many program and source code to write a system ?
well, for starter, for one page of web site, it might take up to 4 or 5 page of codes n this online web system is more than 80 pages(rough guess) :p . n i have to write down every page of codes and links used in it . is like "duh..y do u freaking need all this documentations for". anyway, i'm in the middle of doing it now..
man, this programming world is really freaking me out.. ~~ anyway, it's my training, so add oil, and aje aje fighting .. ^^"

No comments: