Monday, June 30, 2008

Seriously.... how long do u work in a week..??

Working life's kinda boring, plenty of things to do, deadline to meet, and things to learn.
working life is like being a zombie or a machine.. there is nothing exciting about life,
u wake up in the morning, u straight go work d,
Then u'll be working ur xxx off, from morning till night.
go back tired , and when u're tired, after taking dinner, u straight when back to sleep, OR maybe watch some TV first(but my house's TV has been taken by the owner to his new apartment d).
for me, I have some college project work on. but after a tired day, who would be excited to touch those things. the only things matter is ur comfortable pillow or the sofa infront of the TV.
Enough of my complains, so Y is there such things as monday blues, friday fever..

well, u see(for those who work 5 days a week):
monday: phew, after such a lazy short weekend, my body is too relax to do any work. its the starting of a long tormenting week. dun feel like doing work at all .. SIEN~

Tuesday: trying my best to get my lazy body up. still got 4 days(including tuesday), so long..
but let's do little bit work..HAIH~

Wednesday: phew, body's awaken.. ready to do work. getting task , n start to do it. BORING~

Thursday: oh ya!. weekend's coming. wat to do this week??!! bowling? movie? flirting?..
work can wait.. after such a boring week, I wan something exciting..OH~

Friday: YAHOO!!! it's friday fever, work, next week do la. tonight go have FUN FUN FUN.. YEAH~~

And it starts all over again after two days(saturday n sunday) So ~~ actually.. wat's the day that we are really really seriously concentrating on work n happily doing work??
If u ask me ? well, only the day before deadline.. wakaka

so work hard ya!!!?? ha ha ha..

No comments: